Radio Data Files
All of our repeaters use split DCS codes, meaning one DCS code for In (TX), and a different DCS code for Out (RX). Not all radios will do split DCS codes, so please be familiar with your equipment.
Before writing these files to your radio, we recommend that you read the current settings and store them somewhere safe in case these files overwrite settings you wish to keep. It is sometimes better to use these files as a settings reference and copy and paste them into your current radio settings.
Many of these have been supplied by trusted members of our community. We will do our best to make sure they are correct and up-to-date, but recent changes may not be apparent in all files.
Turn off Roger Beep feature on all radios for our repeaters
Please sign up or sign in to access radio data files. Currently available are:
- Baofeng UV-5X (UV-5G) GMRS. Updated: Monday 8/16/21: 19:38
- Generic CHIRP. Updated: Wednesday 8/11/21: 13:30
- Kenwood TK-8180. Updated: Tuesday 8/17/21: 18:52
- Kenwood TK-880. Updated: Tuesday 8/17/21: 18:52
- Midland MXT-400. Updated: Sunday 8/15/21: 10:16
- Midland MXT-500. Updated: Thursday 1/20/22: 08:10
- Motorola XPR4550 U1. Updated: Tuesday 8/17/21: 18:58
- Radioddity GM-30. Updated: Saturday 9/11/21: 13:40
- Wouxun KG-805G. Updated: Monday 8/16/21: 19:24
- Wouxun KG-905G. Updated: Tuesday 8/17/21: 15:43
- Wouxun KG-UV9G PRO and LITE GMRS . Updated: Monday 8/16/21: 19:13